Market Analysis / Strategy
- Helped an aircraft OEM to enable new service offerings to be created through market segmentation and customer needs analysis to assess competitive position and performance gaps.
- Led the strategy process for a cargo equipment manufacturer. Conducted the underlying analysis of the market and the client's position therein. Then determined the future strategic direction and formulated the strategy in cooperation with the client.
- Developed a strategy and defined a business model for the maintenance division of one of the world’s largest airlines to pursue the third party air transport market.
- Analyzed the market for the services sector of a major aircraft manufacturer, segmented the client’s customer base by buying behavior and identified strategic implications.
- Assisted a system OEM in determining how aftermarket dynamics and customer requirements will change for support of the next generation widebody aircraft. Determined implications for client and developed strategic options.
- Helped a global MRO integrator determine growth opportunities and strategic implications for the fleet technical management market.
- Conducted “funneled” acquisition searches for clients; starting from a broad industry overview, then selecting and profiling the most attractive target markets, and finally profiling acquisition targets.
- Multiple commercial due diligences of OEMs, MRO providers and distributors. Profiled providers' general market, portfolio and market position, and determined growth opportunities.
- Conducted thorough customer satisfaction assessments for several industry participants, including engine- and system OEMs. Determined the drivers of satisfaction and loyalty across various customer segments. Measured clients’ performance against them and identified areas for improvement.
- Helped various players in the supply chain with the development of new value propositions to align the requirements of large Tier 1 OEMs.
- Supported an Asian country’s Economic Development Board in development of their aerospace cluster strategy.